Mandarin Orange CakeFrom april13 5 years ago
How to make it
- *cake* Preheat oven 250 degrees and grease cake pan and add flour to coat.
- Follow the Duncan Hines cake recipe, however instead of 1 1/4 c of water, use the juice of the mandarin orange can and add the rest in milk to complete the measurement. Follow the rest of the recipe.
- After you’re done mixing batter, add the mandarins to your batter and stir with a spatula.
- Pour batter into pre-greased & coated cake pan and cook for 1 hour. Let cake cool completely before icing.
- *icing* Pour cool whip into large mixing bowl.
- Add vanilla pudding a little bit at a time while mixing with a spatula.
- Add crushed pineapple with the juice to the icing and mix. Refrigerate icing if cake not ready.
- After icing the cake, keep refrigerated or icing will melt.