Corn PuddingFrom chef_irish 4 years ago
How to make it
- In a lightly buttered casserole dish, combine flour, salt, and sugar; mix in corn and melted butter.
- Beat eggs and add to milk. Stir into the corn mixture. Preheat oven to 450°.
- Place in oven for 10 minutes. Remove and stir with long prong fork, disturbing the top as little as possible.
- Return to the oven for 10 more minutes. Repeat stirring procedure.
- Return to oven for 10 more minutes. Repeat stirring procedure.
- Return to oven for 10 - 15 minutes. Top should be lightly brown and pudding should be firm.