Cinnamon Chip Apple CookiesFrom peetabear 6 years ago
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 tablespoon apple juice or water shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats shopping list
- 1 2/3 cups (10 ounce package) Hershey's cinnamon chips shopping list
- 1 cup chopped, peeled apple shopping list
- 1/2 cup raisins shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, egg, apple juice and vanilla extract in large bowl until creamy. Stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add to butter mixture; beat until blended. Stir in oats. Add cinnamon chips, apple and raisins; stir until blended. Drop by teaspoons onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
- Yields about 4 dozen cookies.
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating3 people
didnt know Hersheys made cinnamon chips_gotta chexk this out great post high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
ohhhh yeah momo they have them and the amish sell them in there stores too they are great!!!
thanks peeta i love this one too
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!