Twisted Pasta and Chicken SaladFrom midgelet 7 years ago
- Twisted pasta Salad shopping list
- 3 cups of chicken, cooked and chopped shopping list
- 1 lb tri color rotini shopping list
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing (your choice, I used Good seasons) shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise (not Miracle Whip) shopping list
- 6 Tbs lemon juice shopping list
- 2 Tbs yellow mustard shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 3/4 cup black olives, sliced shopping list
- 1 cup chopped celery shopping list
How to make it
- Cook macaroni; drain but do not rinse.
- Add Italian dressing while still hot.
- Let cool.
- Blend mayonnaise, lemon juice and mustard; pour over
- Add chicken, olives and celery.
- Mix well and refrigerate for several hours to blend flavors.
- Serves 6 to 8
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
Mmm, Mmm, good! High 5maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
Sounds like something I'd like to have in my fridge right now. Can't wait to try it out. Thanks & 5 forksbrianna in loved it
Cooking Chicken203 members
Quick N Easy123 members
Salads Galore255 members
Chicken Its Whats For DInner121 members
Chicken Please145 members
Delicious Foods39 members
Cookin With Chicken65 members
Pasta Lovers97 members
Cheap N Easy53 members