Twisted Pasta and Chicken SaladFrom midgelet 7 years ago
- Twisted pasta Salad shopping list
- 3 cups of chicken, cooked and chopped shopping list
- 1 lb tri color rotini shopping list
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing (your choice, I used Good seasons) shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise (not Miracle Whip) shopping list
- 6 Tbs lemon juice shopping list
- 2 Tbs yellow mustard shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 3/4 cup black olives, sliced shopping list
- 1 cup chopped celery shopping list
How to make it
- Cook macaroni; drain but do not rinse.
- Add Italian dressing while still hot.
- Let cool.
- Blend mayonnaise, lemon juice and mustard; pour over
- Add chicken, olives and celery.
- Mix well and refrigerate for several hours to blend flavors.
- Serves 6 to 8
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
Sounds like something I'd like to have in my fridge right now. Can't wait to try it out. Thanks & 5 forksbrianna in loved it
Mmm, Mmm, good! High 5maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
Cooking Chicken203 members
Quick N Easy123 members
Salads Galore255 members
Chicken Its Whats For DInner121 members
Chicken Please145 members
Delicious Foods39 members
Cookin With Chicken65 members
Pasta Lovers97 members
Cheap N Easy53 members