Apricot Chicken SaladFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- Dressing: shopping list
- 1 8-ounce package reduced-fat cream cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup apricot jam shopping list
- 2 Tbs. fresh lime juice from 1 large lime shopping list
- Salad: shopping list
- 6 cups shredded meat from 2 small or 1 very large rotisserie shopping list
- chicken shopping list
- 16 dried apricots (a generous 1/2 cup), cut into small slices shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted, salted almonds shopping list
- 4 large green onions, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- Soften the cream cheese:
- Break it up in a small bowl and microwave on high power for 15 seconds.
- Whisk the jam and lime juice into the softened cheese, then set aside.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add dressing; toss to coat.
- If you make ahead and refrigerate, bring the salad back to room temperature before serving (the cream cheese stiffens the cold
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating7 people
great salad yummy too thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I made this today and it was good, but I would have to say the 1/2 cup apricot jam was a bit overpowering. I think I would cut that in half next time. It was just too sweet and you couldn't taste the chicken.
I used it as a filling in ...morelnbee in Oak Park loved it
Salads Galore255 members
Family Favorites140 members
Chicken Its Whats For DInner121 members
Chicken Please145 members
Delicious Foods39 members
A Fruity World45 members
Salads Salads And More Salads112 members
Quick Simple And Tasty52 members
Chicken Little166 members
Packages Jars And Cans29 members