Shredded Potato CasseroleFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Place potatoes with skins on in a large stockpot then fill pot with water to cover potatoes.
- Bring to boiling then reduce heat to medium and cook 15 minutes.
- Drain and let potatoes sit with cover on pot while mixing the other ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In large mixing bowl combine cheese, onion, salt and pepper.
- Shred potatoes into bowl and stir gently to combine.
- Spray large casserole dish with cooking spray then transfer potato mixture to dish.
- Pour half-and-half over mixture to cover but do not saturate potatoes with cream.
- Bake 45 minutes or until golden brown and gently crisp on top.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!