Capellini with Parsley Cream SauceFrom chef2 7 years ago
- Capellini with parsley Cream Sauce shopping list
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 14 ounces (340 grams) capellini pasta shopping list
- 1 onion, minced shopping list
- A bunch of parsley, with the prettiest sprigs set aside and the remainder minced shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 1/3 cup heavy cream shopping list
- salt & white pepper to taste shopping list
- Grated parmigiano cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Set pasta water to heat, salt it when it reaches a boil and cook the pasta.
- Wilt the onion in a pan with a little water and wine, then blend the mixture with the cream and check seasoning.
- Heat the cream and add the minced parsley, timing things so you reach this step when the pasta is ready to be drained.
- Drain the pasta, stir the sauce into it, garnish with the reserved parsley sprigs and serve with grated Parmigiano cheese on the side.
The Cookchef2 Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!