Olive Oils Pasta RoseFrom moxie2burn 7 years ago
- 1 pound cooked pasta, al dente shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper, diced shopping list
- 2 t. olive oil shopping list
- 1 box frozen spinach, drained and chopped shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups half and half shopping list
- 2 cups commercial marinara sauce shopping list
- 2 ounces white wine shopping list
- 3 oz freshly grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Saute bell pepper in oil until tender.
- Add spinach, half and half, marinara sauce and wine.
- When mixture is hot, add cheese and tomatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper and stir until well blended.
- Pour over warm pasta, toss gently, and serve family-style.
- *especially excellent with the addition of grilled chicken breast, as pictured.
The Cookmoxie2burn Matanuska-Susitna Valley, Alaska
- Not added to any groups yet!