Mile High Fudge Brownie PieFrom lisamariecr 5 years ago
- 4 (1 ounce) squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet baking chocolate shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 2 cups cold milk shopping list
- 2 pkg. (4 serving size) JELL-O chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding and pie filling shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) tub Cool Whip or Cool Whip French vanilla whipped topping, thawed, divided shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Microwave chocolate and butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Add sugar; stir until well blended.
- Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- Stir in flour until well blended.
- Spread into greased 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake 30 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack. Scoop out center of brownie with spoon, leaving 1/2-inch-thick rim around edge and thin layer of brownie on bottom. Reserve removed brownie pieces for later use.
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. (Mixture will be thick.)
- Gently stir in half of the whipped topping and all but 1/2 cup of the reserved brownie pieces.
- Spoon into brownie crust; top with remaining whipped topping and remaining 1/2 cup brownie pieces.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until set.
The Cooklisamariecr Hanceville, AL
The Rating4 people
That has got to be the most delicious looking and sounding thing I have ever seen. I adore brownies and to pair it with Cool Whip too. I am drooling.gapeach55 in Covington loved it