The Best White Chicken ChilliFrom dmajor 5 years ago
- 1 store bought roasted chicken shopping list
- 2 cans white great northern beans shopping list
- 1 can chopped tomatoes shopping list
- 1 can chopped chillies shopping list
- 1 can chicken broth shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/3 of a bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 stick butter shopping list
- 1 package chicken chili seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- juice from one lime shopping list
- 8 oz. package shredded cheese(mexican blend works well) shopping list
- sliced green onions shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
- corn tortilla chips shopping list
- extra lime slices shopping list
How to make it
- Remove meat from chicken
- In medium to large stock pot, saute onions and bell pepper in butter until tender.
- Stir in broth, chicken meat, can chillies, tomatoes, and beans
- Bring mixture to a boil.
- Lower heat and stir in chili seasoning, cumin, and lime juice.
- Cook for 12 to 15 minutes or until well heated.
- season with salt and pepper
- Serve with cheese, green onions, chips, lime slices, and sour cream on the side.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookdmajor Slidell, LA
The Rating7 people
Bookmarkin' for winter! This is a must-try!dynie in Marietta loved it
This sounds wonderful!pleclare in Framingham loved it
Does sound great, thanks for posting!
Debdebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!