Fluffy White Chocolate CheesecakeFrom lisamariecr 7 years ago
How to make it
- Beat cream cheese and 1/4 cup of the milk in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended.
- Add remaining 1 cup milk and pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 1 minute.
- Gently stir in whipped topping until well blended. Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
- Garnish with white chocolate curls.
The Cooklisamariecr Hanceville, AL
The Rating4 people
Wow, Easy & Tasty. Ya Gotta Love This One. Thnx For Sharinggoblue434 in Anniston loved it
ohhhhh yum i just love cheesecakes thank youminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it