Wedding PunchFrom texaspapajohn 7 years ago
- 4 cups sugar shopping list
- 3 small packages lemon Jell-O shopping list
- 4 cups boiling water shopping list
- Mix and let cool shopping list
- Add shopping list
- 2 46-ounce cans unsweetened pineapple juice shopping list
- 1 ounce almond extract shopping list
- 8 ounces lemon juice shopping list
- 5 cups cold water shopping list
How to make it
- Divide equally into 2 1-gallon zip lock bags and freeze until ready to serve.
- to serve, remove from freezer and allow to thaw just enough to make a slush.
- pour into punch bowl and add two chilled 2-liter bottles of lemon-lime soda per bag.
- Makes 3 1/2 gallons
- (75, 6-ounce servings, 11-15 cents per 6-oz cup depending upon cost of soda)
The Cooktexaspapajohn Dallas, TX
The Rating5 people
Quick and easy - like this recipe! Thanks.
Valerievalinkenmore in Malott loved it
This is a lovely as well as 'creative' way
to make a "5"FORK!!!!! punch that ALL can
partake of and enjoy!
Thank-you for sharing~
~*~mj~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
This looks good.sandygalesmith in Saint Joseph loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!