Pickled okraFrom rescue_ranger 4 years ago
How to make it
- 1) Place 1/2 teaspoon dill seed in bottom of each sterilized pint jar.
- 2) Pack washed fresh okra as tightly as possible in each jar being careful not to bruise the okra.
- 3) Add 1/2 t dill seed, 1 hot green pepper, 1 hot red pepper and 1 clove of garlic to each jar.
- 4) Bring to boil the vinegar, water, and salt.
- 5) Cover okra with hot mixture. Seal jars and process in boiling water bath according to jar manufacturer's instructions.
- Allow to stand two weeks. Chill before serving.