Cream Cheese Brownie PieFrom lisamariecr 5 years ago
- 1 (15 ounce) box Pillsbury refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 3 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 (15.1 ounce) box Pillsbury fudge supreme hot fudge swirl premium brownie mix shopping list
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons water shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place pie crust in 9-inch glass pie pan as directed on box for One-Crust Filled Pie.
- In medium bowl with electric mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and 1 of the eggs on medium speed until smooth; set aside.
- Reserve hot fudge packet from brownie mix for topping.
- In large bowl, beat brownie mix, oil, 1 tablespoon of the water and remaining 2 eggs 50 strokes with spoon.
- Spread 1/2 cup brownie mixture in bottom of crust-lined pan.
- Spoon and carefully spread cream cheese mixture over brownie layer.
- Top with remaining brownie mixture; spread evenly. Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake 40 to 50 minutes or until center is puffed and crust is golden brown.
- After 15 to 20 minutes of baking, cover crust edge with strips of foil to prevent excessive browning (pie may have cracks on surface).
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave hot fudge from packet on High 30 seconds. Stir in remaining tablespoon water.
- Drizzle fudge over top of pie.
- Cool completely, about 3 hours.