Pumpkin And Raisin Spice MuffinsFrom lor 3 years ago
- 1 cup raisins shopping list
- 3/4 cup orange juice shopping list
- 3 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 2 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1-1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- 1 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 1/2 cup honey shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 450g pumpkin puree (or one 15oz can) shopping list
- 1 cup chopped dates (or more raisins, dried cranberries, or nuts) shopping list
How to make it
- Microwave raisins with orange juice for 2 minutes on high, and set aside.
- Whisk together dry ingredients: flours, baking soda, baking powder, salt and spices.
- In another bowl mix butter, brown sugar, honey, eggs and pumpkin puree.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry along with the raisins and orange juice. Mix just until incorporated.
- Stir in dates.
- Fill muffin tins almost to the top (makes about 18 large muffins) and bake at 350F for about 25 minutes.
The Cooklor Toronto, Canada
The Rating3 people
wow love all the ingredients in this one great post thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it