Chicken Breasts With Tomato Basil CreamFrom shmrk3 6 years ago
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper shopping list
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 cup coarsely chopped tomato, eg.red yellow and or orange tomato shopping list
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped basil leaves shopping list
- 1/2 cup whipping cream shopping list
How to make it
- In 10-inch skillet melt butter until sizzling; stir in garlic, salt and pepper. Add chicken breasts. Cook over medium-high heat, turning once, until golden brown (8 to 12 minutes).
- Add tomatoes, 1/4 cup basil and whipping cream. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until sauce is heated through (4 to 5 minutes).
- Serve with pasta and garnish with basil leaves, if desired.
The Cookshmrk3 Boston, MA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!