Mexican Torta Sandwich 1From midgelet 5 years ago
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 canned chipotle chiles in adobo shopping list
- 4 soft rolls shopping list
- 4 plum tomatoes, cut into 20 thin slices shopping list
- 1 hass avocado, peeled, seeded, and cut into 16 thin slices shopping list
- 8 ounces monterey jack pepper cheese, sliced thin shopping list
- Grilled chicken shopping list
- 1/4 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, crushed shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1/2 cup olive oil shopping list
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts shopping list
How to make it
- Prep time does no tinclude grilling and marinading of chicken
- Combine marinade ingredients add chicken breasts 2 to 24 hours.
- Grill chicken breasts.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the mayonnaise and chipotle chiles in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Generously spread the cut sides of the rolls with the chipotle mayonnaise.
- Cover the bottom half of each roll with 1 thinly sliced chicken breast, overlapping the slices.
- Top each portion of chicken with 5 slices of tomato and 4 slices of avocado.
- Cover with 2 slices of cheese.
- Place assembled sandwiches open faced on a sheet pan and bake until cheese is melted, about 8 minutes.
- Cover the sandwiches, slice in half and serve immediately.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating2 people
thanks for this!chichimonkeyface in Albany loved it
Quick N Easy121 members
Modern Entertaining72 members
Home Made Sandwiches77 members
MEXICAN FOOD424 members
Chicken Its Whats For DInner121 members
Chicken Please145 members
Sandwiches For Supper53 members
Quick Simple And Tasty52 members
Chicken Little166 members
Quick And Easy25 members