Pickled Hot PeppersFrom tashmoore 5 years ago
How to make it
- Wash and peel peppers. If small peppers are left whole slash 2-4 slits in each. Quarter large peppers. Flatten small peppers.
- Fill jars with raw peppers, leaving 1/2 inch head space.
- Combine and heat all other ingredients in boiling water and simmer 10 minutes. Remove garlic.
- Add pickling solution over peppers, leaving 1/2 inch head space.
- Adjust lids and process jars. Boiling water bath 10 minutes for under 1000 feet and 15 minutes for 1000-3000 feet.
The Cooktashmoore Fort Meade, MD
- Not added to any groups yet!