Southwest Beef and Chili PizzaFrom peetabear 6 years ago
- 1 lb. lean ground beef shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 package (16 ounces) prebaked thick pizza crust (12-inch) or homemade shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups prepared thick and chunky salsa shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded mexican cheese blend or monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced green chilies, well drained shopping list
- 2 medium plum tomatoes, seeded, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1/3 cup thin red onion slivers shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 450°F. In large nonstick skillet, brown ground beef over medium heat 6 minutes or until outside surface is no longer pink, breaking up into small crumbles. Pour off drippings. Season with salt.
- Place pizza crust on ungreased large baking sheet. Spread salsa over crust; sprinkle with half of cheese. Top with beef, chilies, tomatoes, onion and remaining cheese.
- Bake 11-13 minutes or until toppings are hot and cheese is melted. Sprinkle with cilantro; cut into 8 wedges. Serve immediately.