New Orleans Crab and Corn BisqueFrom kellyeserman 4 years ago
- 1 lb. lump crab meat shopping list
- 1 cup onions, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 cup celery, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 cup green onions, finely chopped shopping list
- 3 cans Cream of white corn shopping list
- 4 cans cream of potato soup shopping list
- 1 qt. half & half shopping list
- 8 oz. whipping cream shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1 block butter shopping list
- 3 bay leaves shopping list
- 1 - 2 tsp. Zatarain’s liquid crab boil shopping list
- ⅓ cup parlsey, finely chopped (I use scissors to cut) shopping list
- garlic powder shopping list
- ¼ - ½ tsp. cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1 cup white wine shopping list
- onion powder shopping list
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic shopping list
How to make it
- Saute onions and celery in butter until clear. Add all ingredients EXCEPT crab, liquid crab boil, wine and cayenne pepper. Once all ingredients are blended well, add crab meat, wine and cayenne pepper to taste. Add liquid crab boil. Simmer on low heat for 30 to 45 minutes. Stir often.
The Cookkellyeserman New Albany, OH
The Rating3 people
Sounds awesome, five forks!
=) Debdebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
My Grandson will be so pleased when he finds out I have this recipe....
Using 'Zatarains' Crab Boil I believe is the
'secret' ingredient that takes this recipe
"over the moon" !
Thank-you so...moremjcmcook in Beach City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!