Garlic Veggie Chicken Pasta FryFrom kellybelly27 5 years ago
- 2 Boneless skinless chicken Breasts (boiled and cubed or thinly sliced) (You can also substitute with Chicken Breast lunch meat, torn into pieces) shopping list
- 5 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 fresh garlic clove (minced) shopping list
- 1 box bow tie pasta (boiled, try not to make too soft, make sure to rinse to remove starchy coating after boiling) shopping list
- 2 carrots (sliced) shopping list
- 1 Large zucchini (sliced) shopping list
- 1 Large yellow squash (sliced) shopping list
- sea salt , ground (optional) shopping list
- pepper (opitonal) shopping list
- feta or parmesan (opitonal) shopping list
How to make it
- Start with large deep skillet on medium heat. Add EV Olive Oil, let warm up then add minced garlic.
- Lightly carmelize garlic in olive oil, add sliced Carrots.
- Wait for carrots to soften before adding zucchini and squash.
- Let veggies turn golden and soften slightly. Make sure to stir frequently to keep ingredients from burning.
- Add Chicken and make sure to stir to coat in olive oil and garlic.
- Sprinkle lightly with a pinch of sea salt and pepper.
- Add bow tie pasta, stirring to mix everything together in the pan.
- Let pasta brown lightly, allowing a few of the pasta to get a "crispy" color.
- Remove from heat and transfer immediately to a serving dish (BE CAREFUL TO NOT BURN YOURSELF, trust me!! it's very easy to do so)
- Serve hot with an option of feta or parmesan cheeses. (I prefer Feta since it crumbles easily and offers a great taste)
The Cookkellybelly27 McKinney, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!