Whole Wheat Spinach Stuffed Lasagna RollsFrom hottamale 7 years ago
- 1c. ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1-1 1/2 c. marinara shopping list
- 1/2 c. part skim mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1/2 t. dried basil, crushed shopping list
- 1/8 t. crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
- 10 oz. frozen chopped spinach, thawed & squeezed dry shopping list
- 2 T. grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 4 whole wheat lasagna noodles, cooked al dente shopping list
How to make it
- Combine spinach with ricotta, basil and red pepper flakes.
- Place drained cooked noodles on a piece of wax paper or baking sheet.
- Spread spinach mixture over each noodle leaving about 1/4" at one end.
- Roll each noodle to make a spinach roll.
- Spray 11x7" baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Spread a few spoonfuls of marinara over bottom of dish.
- Place pasta rolls seam-side down in baking dish leaving about 1/2" between rolls.
- Top with more marinara.
- Sprinkle with Mozzarella and Parmesan.
- Bake for 25 min. @ 350F or until heated through.