Thick Saucy Marinade 4 BeefPorkchopFrom gotmusicinme 7 years ago
- 1/4 Cup light brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 Cup catsup shopping list
- 3 TBs balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 2 Tbs olive oil shopping list
- 1 Tbs soy sauce shopping list
- 2 Chopped garlic cloves shopping list
- 1/2 tsp black pepper shopping list
- dash of sea salt shopping list
- 4 Tbs Good honey shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients starting with the brown sugar on down the list in consecutive order then blend with a spoon and add your meats.
- Let the meats soak in this marinade for at least 20 minutes then bake your meat. Enjoy!
The Cookgotmusicinme Martinez, CA
The Rating3 people
Great tasty recipe love it thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
very good recipe..high five and please join Michael Jackson group if you liked him like I did. I am kind of surprised no one has joined at all. Here in Los Angeles, it is the buzz...please spread the word about this group....God Bless...puddlewonderful in Beverly Hills Adjacent loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!