Thick Saucy Marinade 4 BeefPorkchopFrom gotmusicinme 6 years ago
- 1/4 Cup light brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 Cup catsup shopping list
- 3 TBs balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 2 Tbs olive oil shopping list
- 1 Tbs soy sauce shopping list
- 2 Chopped garlic cloves shopping list
- 1/2 tsp black pepper shopping list
- dash of sea salt shopping list
- 4 Tbs Good honey shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients starting with the brown sugar on down the list in consecutive order then blend with a spoon and add your meats.
- Let the meats soak in this marinade for at least 20 minutes then bake your meat. Enjoy!
The Cookgotmusicinme Martinez, CA
The Rating3 people
very good recipe..high five and please join Michael Jackson group if you liked him like I did. I am kind of surprised no one has joined at all. Here in Los Angeles, it is the buzz...please spread the word about this group....God Bless...puddlewonderful in Beverly Hills Adjacent loved it
Great tasty recipe love it thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!