Salami and Swiss QuesadillasFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
How to make it
- Place onion and bell pepper in small microwave safe bowl.
- Cover and microwave on high for 4 minutes stirring halfway through cooking time.
- Stir in 3 tablespoons salsa and reserve.
- Sprinkle equal amount of cheese evenly on each tortilla.
- Arrange salami over cheese then top with equal amount of reserved vegetable mixture.
- Fold tortillas over to close then heat nonstick skillet over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Cook two quesadillas in skillet 3 minutes turning once then repeat with remaining quesadillas.
- Cut into wedges and serve with remaining salsa.