Paprika Chicken with Sour Cream GravyFrom dooley 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons paprika shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper shopping list
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® condensed cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 2 green onions, sliced (about 1/4 cup) shopping list
- 1 container (8 ounces) sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Stir the flour, paprika, garlic powder, black pepper and red pepper on a plate. Coat the chicken with the paprika mixture.
- Heat the butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook the chicken for 10 minutes or until it's well browned on both sides.
- Remove the chicken from the skillet.
- Stir the soup and green onions in the skillet and heat to a boil.
- Return the chicken to the skillet. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in the sour cream.
- I served it over rice
The Cookdooley Crossroads, TX
The Rating7 people
Wow, this looks and sounds amazing. Great post and a very high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
soundsgreat will be trying soonkarlyn255 in Ypsilanti loved it
Sounds wonderful!!pleclare in Framingham loved it