Pumpkin German Chocolate Chip MuffinsFrom moxie2burn 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350. Place cake mix, pumpkin, eggs, vanilla, and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl.
- Blend with an electric mixer on low speed for 1 minute. Stop the machine, scrape down the sides, and increase the mixer speed to medium - beat 2 minutes more. The batter should look thick and well combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into paper lined muffin cups, filling each liner 2/3 of the way full.
- Bake on the center rack for 20 to 25 or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Place on wire rack to cool 5 minutes, then remove muffins.
- Allow to cool 15 minutes before serving.
- *add 1/2 cup minced sweetened dried cranberries for additional flavors and textures
The Cookmoxie2burn Matanuska-Susitna Valley, Alaska
- Not added to any groups yet!