Individual Red Pepper and Havarti FrittatasFrom chefmeow 3 years ago
- 1 cup roasted red bell peppers chopped shopping list
- 8 eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1 cup shredded havarti cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Spread red peppers in four well greased individual au gratin dishes.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
- Beat eggs with milk, cream, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Pour mixture over red peppers and cheese then top with parmesan.
- Bake at 350 until frittata is puffy and lightly browned about 20 minutes then serve immediately.