Sun dried Tomato and Havarti BreadFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 pound loaf French bread shopping list
- 1 cup shredded havarti cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1 small white onion cup finely chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 then cut bread loaf horizontally into 3 layers.
- Mix remaining ingredients then spread half of the cheese mixture over bottom layer.
- Top with second layer then spread with remaining cheese mixture.
- Top with third layer and press firmly then wrap loaf securely in heavy duty foil.
- Bake 20 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!