Chicken Chipotle With Lime And CilantroFrom steadwell 4 years ago
- 3 deboned chicken breasts shopping list
- 2 tbsp. olive oil shopping list
- 1 lime shopping list
- 2 or 3 dashes of chipotle pepper sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp honey shopping list
- 1 tsp minced garlic shopping list
- 1 tsp fresh cilantro shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 cup brown rice shopping list
- 1 tsp butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup chicken broth shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Create the marinade by mixing all the ingredients except the chicken, rice, butter and both in a small jar and shake it up.
- Pour the marinade onto the chicken breasts and let marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Prepare the rice using the butter and chicken broth in 1 cup of boiling water.
- Saute the chicken in a skillet until browned then transfer to a baking dish, cover with foil and insert into oven for about 10 or 15 minutes.
- Serve on a bed of rice pouring the marinade sauce over the chicken just prior to serving.
The Cooksteadwell Muncie, IN
The Rating3 people
Cilantro, lime, chipotle, AND honey?? I'll have to give this a try when the season changes. Thanks for the addition! :)keni in Sweet Home loved it
Finally made this after waiting a year! :) I LOVE the flavors in this, but something about it didn't quite come together like I'd hoped. I even doubled the marinade and since I don't use uncooked marinade as a sauce, I cooked the meat in it in my ca...morekeni in Sweet Home loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!