Green Bean RollupsFrom tangeemct 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking (cookie) pan with foil, place a rack on top (I use a cooling rack)
- Quarter your bacon, each strip bacon should have four pieces.
- Take 3 or 4 green beans and 1 slice of bacon around green bean bundle and stick a tooth pick through. Place on rack.
- Continue wrapping until all your green beans are gone. (I usually have leftover bacon)
- Melt your butter in the microwave and stir in your brown sugar.
- Drizzle (or cover) this over your "roll-ups" and put them in oven for about 45 minutes, or until the bacon is cooked.
- You can reduce your cooking time if you microwave the bacon first so it's partially cooked but you are still able to roll it around the green beans.