Addicting Bananas Foster Bread PuddingFrom nazonekodouga 7 years ago
- 1 (9 oz) purchased angel food cake, cut into 1-in. cubes (about 6 cups) shopping list
- 2 1/4 cups milk shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 1/2 packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup spiced rum shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 3 firm-ripe bananas, sliced 1/2 in. thick or so. shopping list
- Some powdered sugar (optional) shopping list
- vanilla ice cream (low fat if you wish) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350. Spread out angel cake cubes on a large rimmed baking sheet. Bake 20 minuets, tossing three times, until lightly toasted and dry. Turn off oven.
- Whisk milk, eggs, sugar, rum and vanilla in a large bowl until sugar is dissolved. Gently stir in cake cubes and banana slices; pour into an 8-in. square baking baking dish. Cover dish with foil. Let stand 30 minuets at room temperature for cake cubes to adsorb most of the milk mixture.
- Heat oven to 350. Bake, covered, 30 minuets. Remove foil; continue to bake 25 minuets or until pudding is set.
- Let stand 15 minuets. Sprinkle powdered over the top. Serve with small scoops of vanilla ice cream.
- Enjoy~! <3
The Cooknazonekodouga Springfield, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!