Kahlua Stir-Fry ChickenFrom spinach1948 7 years ago
- 1 ½ lbs chicken, boned, skinned, cut into ½” pieces shopping list
- 2 Tbs. Beaten egg shopping list
- ¼ cup plus 2 Tbs. vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 Tbs cornstarch shopping list
- ½ cup water chestnuts sliced shopping list
- 6 asparagus tips, fresh or frozen shopping list
- 1 green pepper, in ½” strips shopping list
- 4oz mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 4oz snow pea pods shopping list
- 3 Tbs Kahlua mixed with 1 tsp. cornstarch shopping list
- 1 cup cashews shopping list
- 3 green onions, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Coat chicken in mixture of egg, 2 Tbs. Oil and cornstarch.
- Heat remaining oil in wok or skillet. Add chicken. Cook until golden brown. Drain well. Remove all but 2 Tbs. Oil from wok; heat. Add all vegetables except green onions. Stir-fry 3-5 minutes. Add Kahlua-cornstarch mixture. Bring to a boil, then simmer to slightly thicken. Add chicken and cashews. Heat. Remove to serving platter. Garnish with green onions.