Peanut Butter Pound CakeFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 1-1/4 cup butter softened shopping list
- 2 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 6 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/3 cup finely chopped peanuts shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy then beat in eggs one at a time.
- Beat well after each addition then add vanilla and beat in peanut butter slowly.
- Sift flour with baking powder and salt then stir into butter mixture a little at a time until blended.
- Line a tube pan with waxed paper then pour batter in and bake 45 minutes at 350.
- Reduce heat to 325 and sprinkle cake with chopped peanuts then bake 20 minutes longer.
- Cool in pan on rack for 10 minutes then remove cake to rack and cool completely.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
This sounds really good and one we would like being the peanut better nuts we are. Thanks for posting.cookingguru in Dayton loved it
Bet choc. frosting would set this off YUMMIE! thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!