Grilled Sirloin TipsFrom cheeseydreams 6 years ago
How to make it
- Rinse steak off, pat dry.
- Cut Steak tips into 2" pieces (for ease of cooking on the grill), place into resealable plastic bag.
- Add vinegar, oil and spices. Add enough water to completely submerge steak tips.
- Marinate at least 1 hour or overnight (the longer you marinate the tips, the better they taste). Bring to room temperature before grilling.
- Cook on Low on preheated grill until your desired doneness, making sure to discard the marinade once the tips are on the grill.