2 Cheese Alfredo SauceFrom cyates798 5 years ago
How to make it
- Melt margarine in saucepan over medium heat.
- Add garlic and saute about 2 minutes.
- Whisk in cream and pepper, bring to a simmer.
- Whisk often, keeping at medium heat to avoid scorching.
- Add parmesan and simmer about 10 minutes, whisking frequently until sauce has thickened slightly.
- Add mozzarella, a little at a time, whisking as you're adding to avoid clumping.
- Let it simmer another 5 minutes, stiring frequently, then keep warm.
- Serve over pasta!
The Cookcyates798 Odessa, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!