Chicken Mushroom And Gruyere QuesadillasFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 1 tsp. olive oil shopping list
- 1 c pre-sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1/2 c shredded gruyere cheese shopping list
- 1/2 c thin sliced onion shopping list
- 1/8 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp minced garlic shopping list
- 1 Tbs sherry or red wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 (10") flour tortillas shopping list
- 1 c shredded cooked chicken breast (about 8oz.) shopping list
- 1 c arugula shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- Heat a large non-stick skilllet over med-high heat. Add oil to pan;swirl to coat. Add mushrooms,sliced onions,salt and pepper to pan;saute 5 mins. Stir ingarlic and saute 30 seconds. Add vinegar;cook 30 seconds or till liquid almost evaporates.
- Arrange half of mushroom mixture over half of each tortilla with 1/2 c chicken,1/2 c arugula and 1/4 c cheese;fold tortilla in half.
- Wipe pan clean with paper towel. Heat pan over med. heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add tortillas to pan. Place a heavy skillet on top of tortillas;cook 2 mins on each side or till crisp.