Cinnamon Roll Bread PuddingFrom rhodesbread 5 years ago
- 4 Rhodes™ cinnamon rolls, baked following instructions on package shopping list
- 3 egg yolks shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract shopping list
- 1/2 cup golden raisins shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into small pieces shopping list
- cream cheese frosting, included with rolls shopping list
How to make it
- Cut each baked cinnamon roll into 6 pieces and place in a sprayed 11x7-inch baking pan.
- Whisk together egg yolks, eggs, milk, sugar and almond extract. Pour egg mixture evenly over cinnamon rolls.
- Sprinkle with raisins and dot with butter.
- Cover and refrigerate 4-24 hours. Bake at 325°F 55-60 minutes.
- Cover with foil last 20 minutes of baking to prevent over browning. Drizzle with cream cheese frosting while warm.
The Cookrhodesbread Sandy, Utah
The Rating4 people
This would go great with vanilla ice cream and fresh whipped cream!! I will make this when I am not watching what I eat. LOL ^5!!a1patti in Salem loved it
awesome! ^5!madmommy in Wayne loved it
This is not only delicious, but I bet it makes your kitchen smell WONDERFUL!!!! high 5petunia97 in Gonzales loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!