Spinach And Strawberry SaladFrom tuilelaith 6 years ago
- 1 bunch of fresh spinach (or 1 bag of packaged spinach) shopping list
- 2 1/2 tablespoons white vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar (I used splenda) shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil (I used evoo) shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional ( I used just a sprinkle of sea salt) shopping list
- 1 cup strawberries shopping list
How to make it
- Wash Hands.
- Wash and dry spinach and strawberries (if fresh).
- Slice strawberries.
- Stir sugar (or sub) and vinegar together.
- Then stir in oil and salt to make dressing.
- Put spinach and strawberries in a bowl.
- Add dressing and combine.
- Serve and enjoy!
- evoo = extar virgin olive oil
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!