Smoked Pork LoinFrom chv 7 years ago
How to make it
- Rinse the pork loin with water.
- Rub-down the pork loin with Willingham's
- Use a flavor injector to inject the pork with the beer. Inject it at least 50 times.
- Rub again with the Willingham's
- Wrap the pork loin in plastic wrap and store it in the refrigerator for at least 8 hours or even overnight.
- Remove the pork loin from the fridge about 30 minutes before it goes into the smoker.
- Cover the pork loin in 1lb of bacon.
- Using natural hardwood charcoal, heat the smoker to 220 degrees.
- Put the meat into the smoker and leave a meat thermometer in while it cooks.
- DO NOT OPEN THE SMOKER, AT ALL!
- Wait two hours, while having maintained 220 degrees the entire time.
- Check the temp, it should be 145 degrees in the thickest part, remove it from the smoker an let it rest for 20 minutes before cutting and serving.
The Cookchv Oakland, TN
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!