Turkey Taco RotiniFrom spinach1948 3 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 Lb. Pkg. rotini pasta shopping list
- 1 Lb. lean ground turkey shopping list
- 1 1 ¼ oz pkg of taco seasoning mix shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1 Tbs. vegetable oil shopping list
- Garnish Optional: shopping list
- Assorted toppings such as: Chopped tomato, Shredded cheddar cheese and Shredded lettuce shopping list
- if desired. shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Cook Rotini pasta as directed on the box.
- 2.In a large skillet cook over medium heat the ground turkey in 1 Tbs. Vegetable oil until the turkey is no longer pink.
- 3.Blend in the same skillet the taco mix and 1 cup water. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- 4.Stir in the cooked and drained rotini heat for 5 minutes. Serve immediately.
- 5.Serve with Taco or Nacho chips.
- 6.Refrigerate leftovers.
- Nutritional Values: Calories per serving: 260, Fat: 9g
- Diabetic Friendly