Lemon Chicken LinguineFrom spinach1948 4 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- ½ of a 1 Lb. Box of linguine shopping list
- 1 Lb. skinless boneless chicken breast halves shopping list
- cooking spray Pam shopping list
- ¼ cup lemon juice shopping list
- ¼ cup water shopping list
- 1 Tbs. Wyler's chicken Flavor Bouillon Granules shopping list
- 1 ½ tsp. Minced garlic shopping list
- 1 tsp. Grated lemon rind shopping list
- Grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- Dash chopped parsley shopping list
How to make it
- 1 Boil the linguine as directed on the box.
- 2 In a large generously sprayed nonstick skillet brown the chicken halves and cut in 1 inch chunks..
- 3 Add ¼ cup lemon juice, ¼ cup water, 1 Tbs. Wyler's Chicken flavored bouillon granules, 1 ½ tsp.
- Minced garlic and 1 tsp. Grated lemon rind. Simmer until chicken is tender.
- 4 In a large bowl place the drained linguine add the chicken mixture from the skillet, Tossing all together. Sprinkle with the parsley and the grated Parmesan cheese. Serve.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Nutritional Values: Calories per serving: 230, Fat: 2g
- NOTE: This recipe is My family's.
People Who Like This Dish 19
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
The Rating2 people
I am so pleased that I found this "5"FORK!!!!!
recipe that You just submitted~ "Lucky Me"!
The combination of 'Flavors' are just 'Perfection'~
One more thing that I like about this recipe and also ...moremjcmcook in Beach City loved it
great liniguine love the ingredients thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it