Pineapple Salsa Topped HalibutFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 20 ounces pineapple tidbits packed in pineapple juice drained shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped pimento drained shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion shopping list
- 1 small jalapeno pepper seeds and ribs removed finely chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil divided shopping list
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper divided shopping list
- 4 halibut fillets shopping list
How to make it
- Combine pineapple, pimento, onion, jalapeño, 2 tablespoons oil, vinegar and sugar.
- Stir in 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper and stir well and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Prepare grill then rinse fish and pat dry.
- Brush with remaining oil and sprinkle with remaining salt and pepper.
- Grill fish 5 minutes then turn gently with spatula and grill 5 minutes on the other side.
- Remove from grill and top with salsa then serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!