French Onion SoupFrom prince 10 years ago
- 6 slices of toasted French bread shopping list
- 1/2 c. of grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/2 c. of shredded swiss cheese shopping list
- 2 thinly sliced onions shopping list
- 1/4 c. of butter shopping list
- 2 tbsp. of all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 (10.5 oz.) cans of beef broth shopping list
- 2 1/2 c. of water shopping list
How to make it
- First preheat your over to 425 degrees F.
- Now separate your onions into single rings.
- Then you want to saute onions in butter in pan over medium flame approx. 20 min.
- You will want to add in flour and gradually the broth and water.
- This will need to boil for approx. 20 min.
- While this is boiling, toast your French Bread slices.
- In your soup(baking)bowls, place the bread inside the bowls.
- Pour in your soup. Springle with cheese.
- Let this bake for 10 in. Enjoy!
The Cookprince Miami, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!