Pot Roast In Crock PotFrom cindyudhardt 4 years ago
- Pot Reoat pic your size. 3 to 3 1/2 lb is nice shopping list
- Carrets Peeled shopping list
- potatos red or white Peeled or with skin. shopping list
- red wine shopping list
- 2 envelops Lipptens onion soup mix ( dry Mix shopping list
- Basic white flour shopping list
- Add extra Veges of your choice. shopping list
- Vegtible oil shopping list
How to make it
- You must Heat oil. To test if hot enough to cook drop a pinch of flour in the oil and see if it bubbles. BUBBLING IS READY.
- While oil is getting ready have your meat out and flour it. Then place the meat in the HOT oil and fri it. Let there be a light crust on the beef. Fri all the sides. When fineshed set aside.
- Now mix up your 2 envelops of lipton ( DRY ) onion soup mix with 3/4 cup of Red Wine. Mix well Ok now peal 4 to 6 carrets. Then cut into the size you like to serve. Now peel 6 to 8 potatos if you like or leave on skin. If you wish to leave on skin only do so with potatos NOT carrets. Wash potatos well if skin is left on.
- Now arrange vege's in battom of slow cooker then place in the reoat. Now poor the wine / soup mix in on top of reost. Now if you want to make the gravy thicker then add a little floure to the Wine soup mix. I always add 1/2 cup more Red Wine in the last 2 hours to make it more flavorful.