Microwave Chocolate CakeFrom ambimom 4 years ago
- Dry Ingredients: shopping list
- 4 Tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon corn starch shopping list
- 4 Tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder shopping list
- ½ teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- ½ teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- Wet Ingredients: shopping list
- ½ teaspoon orange juice shopping list
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons water shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons milk shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons vegetable (canola) oil shopping list
- Optional: shopping list
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 3 Tablespoon semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- In 2-cup microwave-safe bowl, add the dry ingredients and mix well with a fork until combined completely.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, mixing as you go until a rich batter is formed.
- Place in microwave (1000 watts) on high for 3 minutes.
- The batter will rise quite high as it cooks so you may want to put either a paper towel or paper plate under the microwave safe baking container, just in case.
- You may need to adjust cooking duration according to the wattage of your microwave.
- Let it cool after taking it out of the microwave for a moment or two before inverting on a plate to remove. It should come out quite easily.
- If you sprinkle chocolate chips on the surface, they will melt enough so that they can be spread like frosting.
The Cookambimom Fort Lee
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!