Bar B Que QuesadillasFrom chv 7 years ago
- Barbequed pork (the ONLY kind of BBQ!) About 1-1.5 lbs. (try using my smoked pork loin) shopping list
- 1 bunch of green onions shopping list
- 1/4 large green bell pepper shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic shopping list
- 4 oz shredded mozzarella shopping list
- 4 oz. shredded cheddar shopping list
- 8 flour tortillas shopping list
- 1/8 cup sliced pickled jalepenos shopping list
- 1/2 stick butter.1/2 cup barbecue sauce (I like Corky's) shopping list
How to make it
- In a manual food chopper (like Vince's,) finely chop the pork.
- Chop the green onions, bell pepper, jalepenos and garlic separately
- Mix the pork, bell pepper, garlic, half the cheese and jalepenos in a bowl Preheat a griddle to about 225 degrees (you can also use a skillet on the stove at med-high,) butter two tortillas (I do two quesadillas at a time) and add the mixed ingredients then put another tortilla on top and butter it as well.
- Let the first side cook for about 4-5 minutes, then turn it over.
- Be really careful turning them, you may need to use two spatulas (one on top and one on bottom.)
- Cook the other side 4-5 minutes then slice and serve.