Potato SouffleFrom lenora 7 years ago
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan (recommended: DiGiorno) shopping list
- 1 (3.6-ounce) packet instant roasted garlic mashed potatoes, made according to package directions and cooled completely (recommended: Betty Crocker) shopping list
- 4 eggs, separated shopping list
- 3/4 cup cream shopping list
- 1 tablespoon freshly snipped chives 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Butter bottom and sides of a 1 1/2-quart souffle dish.
- Add Parmesan to dish and roll dish to coat inside; set aside.
- In medium bowl, stir to combine cooled potatoes, egg yolks, cream, chives, salt and pepper; set aside.
- In another medium bowl, use an electric mixer to beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Careful not to overbeat.
- Stir 1/3 of egg whites into potato mixture.
- Gently fold in remaining egg whites until just incorporated.
- Transfer to prepared souffle dish and bake in preheated oven 60 to 65 minutes, or until puffy and golden brown.
- Serve immediately.
The Cooklenora Oak Park, MI
The Rating2 people
I really Like pleasing my Grandson...and he
likes the 'instant' garlic-roasted mashed potatoes~
So this suits me just fine!
"5"FORK!!!!! for the ease of preparation and the
~*~mj~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
I think my potatoes are better than Betty Crocker so I will use my own to make this recipe. I always make lots and lots of mashed potatoes and have left overs. So this will be another way to use leftovers. Sounds good the rest of the way. Thanks ...morevalinkenmore in Malott loved it