Hot Wing PizzaFrom showmegirl 7 years ago
- 4 large boneless/skinless chicken breast shopping list
- 1 box (two pizza) Chef Boyardee cheese pizza mix shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup of ranch dressing shopping list
- 1 bottle Hot Wing Sauce (i use Tex Pete) shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarela cheese shopping list
- 1 pkg of Ranch seasoning mix shopping list
- 2tsps olive oil shopping list
- seasonings (whatever you usually use to season chicken lightly. I use poultry seasoning, cajun and lawrys) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to about 375
- Follow directions on the box to mix up the pizza dough; set aside
- Season and Saute chicken breasts in large skillet until no longer pink; remove from skillet
- Slice chicken in strips or chunks and return to pan with enough hot wing sauce to cover; add low heat to heat through
- I use one very large pizza pan for the double recipe of the pizza dough or you can make two pizzas by seperating dough and using ingredients equally
- spread dough out on pizza pan
- Spread the Wing Sauce on the pizza dough leaving a good inch or two for crust; top with a sprinkling of cheese to give chicken something to stick to; Sprinkle with dry ranch seasoning mix.
- Spread chicken with a slotted spoon over entire pizza; drizzle remaining hot sauce over chicken
- top with remaining shredded cheeses
- Brush the crust with the olive oil
- take a couple teaspoons of the ranch dressing mix and a couple teaspoons of the parmesean cheese (frm the box mix); mix together and sprinkle around the edges of the crust
- Bake until hot and bubbly and the crust is crisp.
- The Ranch Dressing is for those who want to drizzle on top!
- ENJOY!! Have a drink this baby is good.
The Cookshowmegirl Midwest, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!