Whole Crockpot ChickenFrom ashleyzeckman 6 years ago
- 1 (3 pound) whole chicken shopping list
- 1/2 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1/3 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1/3 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup honey (i used blackberry honey) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic shopping list
How to make it
- Remove skin from chicken, and empty inner cavity of contents within. Pat chicken dry with a paper towel, and place inside the slow cooker.
- In a bowl, stir together the chicken broth, soy sauce, olive oil, honey, Worcestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, and minced garlic. Pour mixture over chicken, and cover.
- Cook chicken on low setting for 8 hours, or 4 hours on high setting.
The Cookashleyzeckman Minneapolis, MN
The Rating4 people
I love using my crock pot also, this looks very tasty!m2googee in Tomball loved it
A retired Air force dude said this was the best chicken he had ever tasted in his life. Which was really funny 'cos he's older than old dirt. I had to use a lea and perrins chicken worchestershire sauce and I think it bumped up the awesome flavor i...moreahnk in friendswood loved it
This was fall-off-the-bone tender but surprisingly dry. Next time would leave skin on since I didn't use the juices anyway, which may help keep its moisture. Had sort of an Asian/Polynesian taste and was good served with rice. Added my photo. Mor...morelovebreezy in Colorful loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!