Curry Chicken Over Brown RiceFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 large white onion chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon curry powder shopping list
- 2 large fresh tomatoes chopped shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh gingerroot shopping list
- 1 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1 pound cooked chicken cubes shopping list
- 1 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes shopping list
How to make it
- In deep heavy frying pan heat oil over medium high heat and cook onion 3 minutes.
- Add curry powder, tomatoes, garlic, ginger and red pepper flakes.
- Continue to cook stirring often for 10 minutes longer.
- Stir in broth scraping up browned bits from pan then bring to boil and add chicken.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer gently for 15 minutes stirring often.
- Serve over hot brown rice.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!